Saturday, June 26, 2010

T-boz of TLC on "Real RnB Radio" audio clips and wrap-up

On 6/26, Mir.I.am had the chance to talk with R&B legend T-boz of the number one selling female group of all time, TLC, to discuss the first anniversary of Michael Jackson death and his contributions to the entertainment world.

T-boz, along with countless others, was deeply influenced and inspired by Jackson and called in to give her thoughts on the music icon.

In the revealing interview, T-boz explains the indelible imprint that Michael Jackson has left on music, society as a whole, and herself personally.

T-boz also recollects what it was like meeting Michael Jackson for the first time, shares her favorite songs and videos, and explains what Michael’s overall legacy should represent.

Check out the interview below and feel free to leave a comment.

TBOZ1

tboz2

"Real RnB Radio" with host Mir.I.am airs weekly from 8-11pm.

6 comments:

  1. I love T-Boz. Only you could get T-Boz girl! You are the bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooohooooo! Go Mir I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-Boz u are the bomb girl! Like i'm only 13 but i'm so in love with TLC like I all know ya'll songs and ya'll dance moves its crazy! My family tell me to do ya'll dances all the time, but I still can't do it like ya'll! By the way, u betta stop being mean to Chase! LOL! This interview is so funny and Chilli going to get you! LOL! Cool interview! Ya'll have to do another interview with T-Boz and Chilli and bring up the Michael Jackson situation and see what they both say! LOL! Once again great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like miss jones where i wanna be boy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Mi.i.am my mom celebrated a birthday earlyer this week and she turnt 4 and she said she would like for you to play ll cool j around the way girl and i also would like to here foxy brown get me home tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. of sorry about that my my mama just turnt 40 not for sorry please forgive me but yeah se would like to ere ll cool j around the way girl

    ReplyDelete