Friday, June 11, 2010

LBLB!!! June 17th!!

Ok folks, one of this week's bands is my favorite local live act, hands down.

Get ready for Colossus!!

COLOSSUS
"Colossus oozes talent like a Viking lets blood on a battlefield"- THE INDEPENDENT

Yeah, it really is something like that.  Colossus is the kind of band I wish I could be.  They are FULL of energy and your face will be melted.  Every time I've seen them, I practically throw out my neck from rocking out and have the insatiable urge to smash my beer can.  You cannot miss this!

WHITE TIGER & THE BED OF ROSES

White Tiger and The Bed of Roses hold their own with rockin' riffs and lyrics.  Face-melting will begin with them.  This will be my first time seeing these guys, but I've already heard from multiple show-goer friends of mine that these guys are wicked awesome.



Remember, Tir na nOg and WKNC's Local Beer Local Band Night is ALWAYS FREE and 21+.  The show starts at 10pm.  There is a stellar selection of delicious local beers on tap (as always) which will be on special.  So grab a Shotgun Betty, or whatever else pleasures your pallet, and get ready to seriously rock out!

No comments:

Post a Comment